Creativity, Imagination and Innovation Symposium
The Department of Arts and Humanities endorses the intrinsic value of creativity and imagination in education. To that end, we invite you to attend the Creativity, Imagination and Innovation Symposium on April 28th and 29th.
Thursday, April 28: 6 PM to 9 PM
- Reception in Macy Gallery
- Experiential Workshops in Creativity (Paint Images, Join a Garage Band, Write Poetry, Explore Inter-disciplinary Possibilities , and more …)
Friday, April 29: 9:30 AM to 7 PM
- Promoting Creativity, Imagination, and Innovation in Educational Contexts: A Moderated Discussion with Experts in the Fields of Philosophy, Digital Media, Psychology, and the Arts
- Inter-generational Salons with Creative Thinkers and Innovators of All Ages
- Keynote by Steven Berlin Johnson, author of Where Good Ideas Come From
- Jazz Performance and Reception
For more information, contact Tim Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is FREE and open to the public. Educators who attend all symposium events will be eligible for ONE continuing education unit (CEU).